Manhattan, New York
Numerous media outlets in the New York City area are reporting that Vanessa Trump, wife of Donald Trump Jr. has been taken to the hospital as a precaution after opening a letter sent to her mother’s apartment in Manhattan.
What we know so far:
- The letter was addressed to her husband, Donald Trump Jr., but sent to his mother-in-law’s apartment in Manhattan.
- Vanessa Trump and two others were taken to a hospital after being decontaminated by Fire Department personnel.
- The decontamination and subsequent transport to the hospital were precautionary in measure, and the powder was later determined to be non-hazardous.
- Reports claim that the postmark was from the Boston area, and the letter contained complaints about the Trump Administration.
- Local police and the U.S. Secret Service are investigating the matter.
Gruntworks will continue to monitor and keep our readers up to date with breaking news on this incident.